1. I love staying in on Sunday nights, watching movie or reading books.
2. I always have some lemon stocks. I love to drink a glass of honey-lemon-hot water every morning and sometimes every night.
3. I feel my lucid dreams are more interesting than any movie I have watched. That’s why I love to sleep. *evil grin
4. Red lipstick, good food, and exercise can make my day ;)
5. I am a fan of Germany National Teams (DFB) and Joachim Loew of course.
6. World Cup 2014 is my favorite ever, because Germany won the title!
7. I was dying when I was 3 years old, because I choked of peanut. Right on Eid’l Fitr!
8. When I was a kid, I thought my Dad is really handsome :D Yes, I think he is.
9. I want to marry someone who has the characters like my Dad’s.
10. I am the 5th of 5 children in my family.
11. When I was 2nd grade at junior high school, I decided to wear hijab because of I’ve already been baligh at that time.
12. People said I am more look like my Mom.
13. I was born in Jakarta, and grew up only in Jakarta, but I originated from Minangkabau tribe.
14. I am open minded Moslemah, not fanatic, but I believe “Laa illaa ha illallah, wa asyhadu anna muhammadarrasulullah.”
15. I don’t bother rude and ignorant people. Evil is evil, religion is religion. I want a world peace.
16. I am kind a energetic, loves to move and exercise.
17. Traveling is all about the partner. Couldn’t find any good travel partner? I’d choose to travel alone. There are chances to find some new friends there.
18. I’m learning to sew, we always need clothes anyway, right?
19. When We (Me and My Future Husband) buy a new house in the future, a complete kitchen is a must J
20. I used to love drawing and fashion designing, and then I became a bookworm. Now my hand is really rigid to draw L
Ada orangtua datang ingin menemui Nabi saw. dan orang-orang yang ada di dalam majelis tidak segera melapangkan tempat untuk memberikan jalan kepada orangtua tersebut. Kemudian Nabi saw. bersabda:
لَيْسَ مِنَّا مَنْ لَمْ يُوَقِّرْ الْكَبِيرَ وَيَرْحَمْ الصَّغِيرَ
Tidaklah termasuk golonganku orang yang tidak menghormati yang lebih tua dan tidak menyayangi yang muda (HR Imam Ahmad dan ath-Thabrani).
Ada juga hadis dari Kulaib al-Juhani ra. bahwa Rasulullah saw. pernah bersabda, “Saudara tua adalah orang yang menempati posisi orangtua.” (HR ath-Thabari).
Dua hadis tersebut menunjukkan bahwa kakak haknya dihormati sehingga kewajiban adik adalah menghormati kakak. Sebaliknya, hak adik adalah disayangi sehingga kakak berkewajiban untuk menjaga dan menyayangi adik.
"I love my long-distance relationship because it provides me the space to work on myself. Oftentimes, couples leave college and try to continue dating, which I think is often a mistake.
Of course, there are plenty of relationships that work out and go on to become happy marriages. In other cases, however, both people end up suffering. If you never learn how to be on your own, you’ll continue to be dependent on others.
I don’t have somebody to hug me when I’m having a bad day. My boyfriend can’t meet with me during my lunch break when I don’t want to eat alone.
I’m also facing all of the hardships that young adults face all by myself. I’m learning how to survive, take care of myself and to be independent, which is vital, in my opinion.
Yet, although I might be on my own, I’m never actually alone. Sure, my boyfriend can’t physically comfort me or take me out on dates, but he’s never more than a quick text message away.
While I value my time alone, I’ve never been more grateful for my boyfriend’s virtual presence; he’s my safety net and my outlet after a trying day.
Your 20s are a time of self-discovery, not continued dependence. However, having somebody there for you, even just occasionally, makes everything easier. A long-distance relationship provides just that: a chance to be on your own without ever having to feel alone.
One of the most common questions people ask me about my relationship is about my prospects for the future. They ask about where we’ll end up; they want to know our plan.
My answer is that I don’t yet know. However, there is one thing I do know: I couldn’t have asked for a better person to stand by my side as I go through the motions of young adulthood… even if he is 3,000 miles away.” - Linda Tell
This is definitely true. I really appreciate my long distance relationship :) Even this is not my writings, but this really how I feel and think about my long distance relationship.